SWTFE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pics of my Dwarf puffers and commnity tank

3 posters

Go down

Pics of my Dwarf puffers and commnity tank Empty Pics of my Dwarf puffers and commnity tank

Post by autophotos Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:04 am

hey, shot a few of these this afternoon, never really bothered to take photos of my own fish before , usually ill take them in different places but generally not my own.

First up is my DP dwarf puffer set up , its only temorary until i find a tank with cabinet bigger.
Pics of my Dwarf puffers and commnity tank Fishes523
Pics of my Dwarf puffers and commnity tank Fishes521
Pics of my Dwarf puffers and commnity tank Fishes515
Pics of my Dwarf puffers and commnity tank Fishes491
Pics of my Dwarf puffers and commnity tank Fishes484

Here is my community set up -
Pics of my Dwarf puffers and commnity tank Fishes349
Pics of my Dwarf puffers and commnity tank Fishes447
Pics of my Dwarf puffers and commnity tank Fishes416
Pics of my Dwarf puffers and commnity tank Fishes409
Pics of my Dwarf puffers and commnity tank Fishes407
Pics of my Dwarf puffers and commnity tank Fishes392
Pics of my Dwarf puffers and commnity tank Fishes296
Pics of my Dwarf puffers and commnity tank Fishes091

cheers

autophotos
PLECO

Back to top Go down

Pics of my Dwarf puffers and commnity tank Empty Re: Pics of my Dwarf puffers and commnity tank

Post by Admin (JOHN) Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:09 am

the DP's look cute lol
Admin (JOHN)
Admin (JOHN)
ADMIN

https://swtfe.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Pics of my Dwarf puffers and commnity tank Empty Re: Pics of my Dwarf puffers and commnity tank

Post by autophotos Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:11 am

their awesome- got my eye on a corner tank - if i dont get that then poss a 3-4ft with cabinet for the hallway

autophotos
PLECO

Back to top Go down

Post by luke sillman Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:33 am

i love the way you have set up your tanks. one thing i will say watch out for the gold frog they grow fast and will eat anything that will fit in there mouth.
luke sillman
luke sillman
CICHLID

Back to top Go down

Post by autophotos Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:40 am

Yeah the guy in the lfs didnt tell me how big they grow , but i found out later they grow big -so will either re home or get seperate tank for them when they get that stage

autophotos
PLECO

Back to top Go down

Post by autophotos Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:58 am

ps the frogs havnt grown much to be honest tho - compared to theones still in the shop

autophotos
PLECO

Back to top Go down

Post by luke sillman Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:21 am

i had a frog when i had a tropical tank, the first story, i got up one morning and seen that there was a guppy missing so i had a good look round the tank no were to be seen so asumed that it died and got eaten, a few weeks went by and a good few fish went missing i was doing water changes and testing the water and all was fine, then one morning my beta half got me out of bed saying you beta come have a look so went down stairs looked into the tankand there was a little molly sticking out of the frogs mouth, it then dawned to me that the frog was eating all my fish Laughing Laughing . second story. me and the beta half then decided to set up a tank in the bed room for the frog but there was a problem the frog started to crock and i mean crock, i used to keep us awake so i took him to a lfs.
luke sillman
luke sillman
CICHLID

Back to top Go down

Post by autophotos Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:23 am

what did they do with him - which one did you take him to ?

autophotos
PLECO

Back to top Go down

Post by luke sillman Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:29 am

i took it to mill aquaticsand they put him in a tank with large fish in.
luke sillman
luke sillman
CICHLID

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down